- 16×2 Character LCD Display
- 9-channel 12-bit PWM (0-5V)
- 4096 Dimming Levels
- full dimmability down to 0%
- Max Intensity not limited to other channels
- Real-Time Clock Module
- Manual Sunrise/Sunset Time & Geo-located Sunrise/Sunset
- Lunar Phase Simulation
- Intuitive Wheel Interface
- Smooth Ramp Dimming & Clouds
- Cloud Channel Clustering
- Storm Simulated Lighting Effects
- Fan Control
- Protective Thermal Downgrade when LED exceeds 140°F
- Auto-dimming LCD Screen
Factory Default Controller Settings
By default all kits are set for an optimized coral growth and color, as well the light is reduced to less than 70% max intensity for proper acclimation.
With the new Sirius XTC, all features can be personalized via a combination of four basic control movements: right and left turns, as well short and long presses.
- Cloud Frequency 0-10 Simulates the passing of overhead clouds, resulting in a temporary reduction of light output. (Default: 0)
- Cloud Channels Allows grouping of LED strings under a common channel so that the LEDs on that channel are linked to the same cloud events.
- Lightning Frequency 0-10 Randomly generated lightning effects. This effect is linked to the cloud intensity and only appears when a cloud is overhead. Setting this to 0 turns off lightning effects, and a value of 10 maximizes lightning effects.
Note: Default is a strong 0…This may seriously freak out certain types of fish.
Moonphase simulates the phases of the moon. (Default: On)
Set Fan (Default Min 10 Max 40) With default settings the fixture’s heatsink temperature is only 90-95° F. Increasing the fan speed may increase fixture noise. Our testing has shown a DB level well below other fixture’s factory settings.
Set Lat/Long/GMT – The coordinates that determine the sunrise/sunset times calculated by the automatic sunrise mode Default, Chicago, the Democratic Republic of Cook County.
Temp Display [F or C] (Default: F)
Daylight Savings [On/Off] -If on, it will shift sunrise & sunset times appropriately for DST. The clock does not automatically adjust, so you will have to manually correct the clock.
(Default: Default Central Time USA)